Award

Award

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Broadway Nails imPress press-on manicure review

I finally reviewing a product instead of posting my nail art yippee! I signed up with Influenster to test products for free. They choose people based on their answers in surveys and interaction in past voxbox programs. The lucky people they choose gets a Voxbox which a selection on different products to test and review. This one was called the Spring Fever Voxbox and inside was the imPress manicure, tastykakes, secret deodorant, NYC lip balm, and Osis+ Hair gel. I will review the others in their own post. I was so excited to be chosen for this one. imPRESS press-on manicure is a new patented nail product. They are a flexible artificial nail with a long lasting adhesive.
 The package shows these features;

  • Instant Manicure
  • No Drying Time
  • Superior, Lasting Shine
  • Easy Removal
The steps to apply them are;

  • Find the Correct Size for Each Nail
  • Lay Them Out in Order
  • Cleanse Nails With Included Pad
  • Peel Off Backing
  • Press On Nail
It was really easy to do and is supposed to last up to a week. I am curious to find out how long they do last for me because I use my hand a lot. I put them on about 7:00 PM on 6/16/2013. It is now almost 11:00 and I have eaten, used my smartphone, and been typing A LOT with no problems whatsoever! They did feel odd at first but I'm getting used to it. They are a speck longer than what my nails usually are so the length isn't a problem for me. If your nail is longer I recommend filing it before you apply the nails because it is difficult to do with them on. I can definitely get a second manicure from what it left since there are 24 nails in 12 sizes included, I may have trouble with having a slightly bigger one for my pinky but that not a problem. If you have tried them please leave a comment sharing your experience!


 The design I received is the Over the Moon.


UPDATES:
06/17/2013 One nail came off midday, it was kinda long and hit things before the others, will use a different size next time. Second one came off, not sure why it seemed stuck on.
06/18/2013 Lost the third one while bagging up and carrying out the trash, it was loose and I didn't want to lose it so I took it off.
06/19/2013 Fourth was loose so I pulled it off so I didn't lose it.
06/22/2013 Fifth was annoying me :) It wasn't stuck all the way on the tip and was getting in the way.
06/23/2013 Sixth was loose so I pulled it off.
06/24/2013 One week later 4 were still on and not going anywhere for awhile.

I would definitely say that if you got a good all over seal these could last more than a week. Worth the price in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment