Award

Award

Monday, March 11, 2013

Extra Relaxed 31 Day Challenge...Day 2...Orange

For day 2 we have to do a mani using the color orange. I am not a fan of orange but I ended up loving my nails. I got the color choices when I saw Rambles of a Polish Addicts design and decided I'd do orange and green (to me her polish looked green but now it looks yellow). I also saw a post on Facebook of a technique called saran wrap. I gave it a try and I am in LOVE, you will be seeing this technique a lot from me. It is so pretty.


I used Julep's Ingrid as my base and Fiona and Hoch as my marbled color.
 

To recreate this mani you need two colors. You apply one color as the base and you let that dry. For the method I tried you paint one coat of the top color and while it is still wet quickly dab a balled up piece of plastic wrap on the nail. Some of the top color will be pulled off leaving a marbled effect.


Check out the other entries in the extra relaxed 31DC hosted by Rambles of a Polish Addict.

2 comments: