Award

Award

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Crumpets Nail Tarts Tri-Polish Challenge...Day 1

Crumpets Nail Tarts has come up with a new fun interesting challenge for us tarts. We are given three colors and we must pick one polish for each color and we can only use those three polishes plus a few freebies like black, white, gold, silver, and glitter. For March we had to pick a green, purple, and coral polish. I chose Zoya's Logan as my green, Julep's Sasha as my coral and Julep's Anne as my purple. We have to post a new design on the last two Tuesdays and Thursdays of the month. For one of the designs we have to use all three colors. I chose to do all three in my first one. I did a double french using tape as my guides.








I REALLY love these three colors together.

Check out the other designs in this challenge below!


1 comment:

  1. i love it! your colour choices are so cute especially the coral

    ReplyDelete