Award

Award

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Crumpets Nail Tarts Sat-Art-Day Challenge

I am a little late on this its a few days past Saturday but I still wanted to do this challenge and just didn't have time to do it Saturday. Every Saturday in February we have been given the challenge to create nail art matching a specific theme. The theme for this Saturday is Amethyst Skittle. A skittle design is where each nail has a different technique used on it. I used Julep's Morgan as the base for all my nails.
 
 
Flowers made using a tiny paint brush and dotting tools. Colors used Julep's Popova, Claudette, and Teresa
 
Stripes done freehand using Julep's Ginger, and Marion and Zoya's Logan
Dots made using dotting tools using Julep's Teresa and Julianne

 
If you want to see the other designs from Crumpet's Nail Tarts Sat-Art-Day challenge see the links below.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elizabth!! I thought I would let you know that I have nominated you for a Liebster Award!

    http://chrystalizednails.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    (I added the wrong link the first time I posted! oops!)

    ReplyDelete