Award

Award

Friday, February 1, 2013

My First Valentines Day Mani

Valentines Day Challenge Day 1: Pink or Red I normally don't get into the whole Valentines Day thing but I saw some nail art challenges and decided I'd give it a shot. I have also been wanting to try out my new dotting tools and make some hearts. I used a Sally Hansen treatment as my basecoat and Perfect Formula's Gel Coat as my topcoat. All the polishes are from Julep. The doting tools came from M.A.S.H nails, blog post about my order coming soon.




My Heart design was made by doing two coats of Teresa with Niecy Hearts and Drew dots with Jane dots on top.

This design was two coats of Teresa with one coat of Jane and Drew dots.


 
 
 
Here is my close-up of Jane, she is gorgeous. Rose colored glitter with copper circles. Named after the founder of Julep.
 
I hope you like my mani check out the other mani's in datyorkLOVES challenge

2 comments: