Award

Award

Friday, February 1, 2013

M.A.S.H Nails Haul

After seeing a fellow bloggers post using nail stamping plates from M.A.S.H I decided to go take a look. At first it looked like it would cost more than I wanted to spend but after adding a few things to my cart I realized I was way wrong. I got a ton of stuff for what I paid. This is a great way to get a good start in nail art tools for a small price.


Stamper and Scrapper .....$4.99
Image Plate Holder.....$2.99
Image Plates 26-50.....$29.99
5 Double Ended Dotting Tools.....$5.99
Striped Glitter.....$4.99

Discount for buying the image plate set, stamper, scraper, and holder.....$14.26
Free Shipping on $30 order

Total.......$34.69



I also bought the glitter but couldn't fit it in the pic. Plus, glitter always deserves its own picture ;) 





Smilies :D




I hope you decide to see what M.A.S.H has to offer and check out their current specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment